Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Off with the diaper!!!!!

This morning when I went to get Lucy out of her crib, I noticed her diaper laying in the bed. I thought, 'surely she didn't take it off', I wonder how it got in there. But no, she took it off and peed in her bed! Unbelievable! We have some friends that had to duck tape their daughter's diaper on. I think that might be our next step....

Oh, and my friend Tracy called last night to tell me what her son, Jacob, did yesterday. I thought it was worth sharing with y'all. You know that old saying... if it's quiet, then there's trouble?

Well, it was quiet in her house and so she asked her older son if he new where Jacob was. He said no, and they went searching for him. They looked everywhere, and he was not in the house. When she went to check the front door, she realized it was unlocked. Could Jacob have unlocked the door and gone outside? The lock on the door has a key in it, but no, he didn't unlock the door. They went outside and she had DJ, her older son, go check the backyard. She went into the street to get a better look at the neighborhood. And of course, there he was, toddling down the street!

I'm thankful that Lucy has never done this!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see we made Lucy's blog. I wish it was a better funny than Jacob possibly unlocking the door and taking off.

    ReplyDelete