Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nightgown = Duct Tape

I haven't written anything for a few days because we've been on vacation for a few days. We drove to my dad's house in Virginia and got here on the 4th just in time to eat dinner and leave for DC to see the fireworks. It was fun, the kids loved it.

We woke up Monday morning to pack for the beach. Lucy was waiting for us with a surprise! I heard her call me from her room. She was calling "mommy, poopy!".

I, of course, went running. She was holding her diaper in her hand and when I lifted her up, I saw it. Lots of it. Poop. In the bed. Yes, my daughter took off her diaper and pooped in her bed. I'll spare you the pictures that I didn't take. Danny wanted me to take some, but I refused.

No more nightgowns.... if she wears a nightgown, she'll have to have duct tape on her diaper.

I guess we'll start trying to potty train her when we get home. Seems kinda earlier though.

No comments:

Post a Comment