Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Bag Lady...

Okay, so yes, I let my daughter play with a plastic bag. I was watching her very carefully, so please, no comments about how irresponsible it was to let her play with a plastic bag.

With that said, she was hysterical with the bag. At first she was putting things in it and carrying it around, then she put her hand in it and picked things up with it. But the best thing she did with it, was put it on her head like a hat. I was in the dining room and she caught my eye going up the stairs. So I glanced up and there she was, wearing it like a shower cap! Classic Lucy. My camera was in its bag, and by the time I got it out, she had taken it off. She came back a few minutes later with it on her head again and this time I caught it.

No comments:

Post a Comment