Sunday, June 22, 2008

Laundry...

Let me just start by saying that Lucy has been sick for a few days with fever, and she was great! But she's feeling better, and the old Lucy is back.

So, I did Lucy's laundry, folded it and placed it on the stairs to take up later when she woke up from her nap. Danny ended up getting her out of bed, so the clothes stayed on the stairs. Betcha can't guess what happened? Okay, I'm sure you can.

Lucy decided she would help me by taking her clothes upstairs for me! Isn't that great? NOT! What was I thinking leaving her clothes on the stairs? All I can say in my defense is that I've had a headache all day and OH, I forgot they were on the stairs.... and yes, that is a loaf of bread at the bottom of the picture. She must have grabbed it off the counter in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment