Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Well, it's been several months since I last blogged. A lot has happened. School ended, summer came and went and school started again. Not that you don't already know all that, it's October already! Where did 2009 go anyway?

We had a great summer vacation and I did not want school to start, but it did and there wasn't anything I could do to stop it unfortunately. We drove to my dad's in Virginia and had a really good visit with them and we stopped some place new this year on the way home. We visited Ruby Falls and oh, I can't think of the name of it now. But Ruby Falls was awesome. I'm not uploading pictures cause they are all on Facebook, so go look at them there.

EmmaLee is in 4th grade and Daniel is in 6th. Both are doing really well too.

Lucy has calmed down a lot. She doesn't get into things as much as she used too. She attends preschool 3 days a week and loves it. She is also in gymnastics and takes swimming lessons. She continues to amaze us with the things she says. She sounds like an adult most of the time. She is a very interesting child. I wonder what she'll grow up to be? Any thoughts?

EmmaLee is testing for her blue belt in TaeKwon-Do this coming Saturday. She's only 4 more belt ranks before getting her black belt. Possibly in the spring of 2011, maybe sooner. I'm not sure. She really likes it and we like that she can defend herself against someone trying to hurt her.

Well, that's all for now. I'll try and be more diligent about blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment