Sunday, April 5, 2009

Strawberries Pickin'

A couple of weeks ago Daniel and I went strawberry picking with Cari and Brandon (my sis in law and nephew). We had a ton of fun and the strawberries were amazing. I bit into one that actually was so sweet it tasted like candy. If you have a chance to go to King's Orchard you should. They have all sorts of fruits and veggies. Some are ready now, some in the next few weeks and some in a few months. They have fresh flowers for picking too.

Gettin' ready to go pickin'

We had to be very selective because it had been raining and some of the strawberries were rotten from sitting in water.

Hmmm... I think I'll eat this one.


Daniel picked just over 5 lbs of strawberries!

Lucy insisted on pulling the wagon without my help!
It was heavy and the terrain wasn't smooth either.

Whew! This is heavy Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment