Monday, April 13, 2009

Mishaps

Today has been an exhausting day.

This past Saturday, Lucy poured fingernail polish remover on my new cocktail table and now we have to get it refinished! Today, it was screaming and yelling and hitting me in the grocery store because she didn't get her way, then in the van, she threw something at EmmaLee and it hit her in the head. She spent about 20 minutes in her room so that I could calm down and put the groceries away.

She's very busy. I realize that God is trying to teach me something through all this and it's something I struggle with daily. I can't do it alone. I can't. I need Him to help me. I have always been an independent person, and relying on God to help me is against my fleshly nature and I struggle with it everyday, every hour, every minute, every second.

I'm starting to wonder if God brought her into our lives to teach me this very hard lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment