Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Stuff...

So, here I am with lots of things to tell you and not much time. First of all, my son the other day told me that I didn't laugh very much. Sad huh? I'm working on it. He of course is a comedian. The other morning at breakfast, EmmaLee yelled up the stairs to me that Daniel was plugging his ears and telling her that he was allergic to her voice! I laughed so hard!

Lucy the other day pushed a stool over to the ledge of the balcony and tried to get up on it. It was one of those heart wrenching moments that I had to capture on camera. Daniel was standing close by. I told her to get down and she said "NO", and I said, "if you don't get down right now, you're going to get a spanking!". She got down.


She got into my lipstick one afternoon and came in looking like this! In the next picture, she looks like the Joker from Batman!



One day when we were still at my moms, we had just been commenting on how well she had been doing at not getting into things. Well, not 30 minutes later, my mom stumbled upon this loving sight in the pantry. She thought it was a mouse! No, it was Lucy.



Daniel went ice skating last week. He did really well and by the end of the outing he could spin around a little.

Today, Lucy starts gymnastics. I'll post pictures of it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment