Friday, February 13, 2009

Mommy, Mommy, Mommy

When Lucy is upset and in her crib, she yells 'Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy' over and over and over, never giving me a chance to get to her. She's been sick this week with a cough that won't quit. EARLY Thursday morning, she was coughing and I went upstairs to check on her. She was cold so I covered her up and went back to bed. What seemed like a few minutes later (I don't know if I went back to sleep or not) she starts the screaming of my name over and over and over. I run upstairs thinking something is really wrong because it's screaming, not just calling my name. I fling open the door and she is standing in her crib. She says, "Mommy, I have a boogie." She had a booger on her finger and wanted it OFF. Needless to say, it took me a few minutes to go back to sleep after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment