Monday, August 11, 2008

Poop

As you know, our daughter is quite proficient at taking her diaper off and we've resorted to duct taping it on her. Well.... Sunday morning Danny went upstairs to get her and I had forgotten the duct tape. She had taken her diaper off and had stepped in the poop and it was all over her and the bed. Nice huh? Needless to say, we had to bathe her before church.

Later that same day, she took her diaper off and said "potty"! So I took her and she peed! Yea!!! About 30 minutes later, she did it again! We are so proud.

Today, Monday, we went swimming at Mimi's house and before I put her swim diaper on, I took her to the potty! I had to go in the other room to get the phone and Daniel was with her. He called to me saying she was crying. So, I went in there and she was POOPING! Yes! I know this is just the beginning, but we're excited and proud. Daniel and EmmaLee took forever to potty train.

No comments:

Post a Comment