Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Homeschooling addition

Well, I haven't updated in awhile, but I wanted to let everyone know that we have officially told EmmaLee that she will be homeschooling starting in January.  We thought she'd completely freak out and by hysterical and need all of Thanksgiving break to get used to the idea. But she surprised us and said, "okay". She said that she knew she'd be homeschooled eventually she just didn't think it'd be so soon. 

We went on a really cool field trip a couple of weeks ago, so I'll post pictures soon. I've been busy updating my mom's blog instead of my own.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just kinda stumbled upon your blog....we homeschool and have been totally blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete