Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life.......

2 am was early. 4 am was early. And I didn't really sleep between them. Wanna know why? I'll bet you can guess if you try really hard. Actually you don't have to try too hard.

Lucy woke me up at 2:15 a.m. this morning standing next to Danny's side of the bed! She was talking about something that I couldn't understand. I picked her up and took her back to bed. I changed her diaper and put socks on her very cold feet and bundled her up under her blankets. She didn't fuss or cry and I thought she'd go back to sleep.

My bad....

I didn't actually fall back to sleep right away cause I kept listening for her to climb out of her bed. When I did finally fall back to sleep, Danny wakes me up and asks me what time it is. I asked why he wanted to know and he told me that he had just heard our bedroom door shut.

I got up to find Lucy standing at our bedroom door. Arghhhhhhhhhh........ I wanted to cry.

This time I threatened to spank her if she got out of bed again (spanking her for climbing out of her bed has been working). She stayed in bed, but I had to wake her up to take EmmaLee to school this morning.

*******************************************************************
On another note.... Daniel was invited by the Children's Museum to participate in a video shoot for Local 2 (NBC). He and several other homeschooled children got to preview the new exhibits geared for children ages 9-12. He was in a lot of the shots and hopefully will not be edited out of them. We had lots of fun and if you live in Houston and have kids that age, you should go.

Daniel's show airs on Friday, March 13 at 7 pm on Channel 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment